Thursday 10 April 2014

Health & Well-Being event

"Thanks, Richard"
Today I was involved in an annual Health & Well-Being event for the University; aimed primarily at staff rather than students. I collared Richard (Associate Vicar @ St Mark's) to come along and give me a hand.

Our wee Prayer Station was situated amongst stands concerning health & fitness, stroke awareness, free massage (which sadly I didn't get to partake of) and mental health awareness, etc, etc.

Although the event wasn't as well attended as we had hoped I had some good conversation with a variety of staff members and, for me, it was a useful networking exercise.  Our 'Soularium' cards led to several interesting conversations.
Here, one of my university colleagues, Angela, is energetically pumping away on the 'smoothie bike' and subsequently enjoyed the product of her exercise.



No comments:

Post a Comment