Thursday 26 February 2015

TABLEtalk ... Health Matters

I really value and appreciate the way that students willingly engage in our TABLEtalk topics, week-by-week,
especially when I suspect they'd rather just play games!
Once again everyone rose to the challenge of
designing a poster of their
Top Ten Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle.

Raquel, Dashini, Earl & Vaithi

Yasir, Shahir, Arshad, Pauline, Vinila
Joachim, Kien, Kalyani


Tim, Kandice, Kevish & Sue


Dushan, Tashfeen, Sandra & Adriane
Dhara, Artur, Deep & Lubaib


Eadom, Ana, Mohammad S & Mohamed D

All of the presentations were excellent - clear, concise,
informative and educational; however, as always,
our Mr Sharsheer takes the prize for entertainment
and laughter factor :-)
Here's my own top ten pick from the posters each group produced ...
1.  Develop the art of positivity
2. Be sure to eat a healthy balanced diet
3. Take good care of your heart - you've only got one!!
4. Personal hygiene is important - not just for you personally
but for the sake of your friends too!!
5. Good advice ... unless of course the sugar comes in the
form of a maple pecan slice (my very favourite)

6. As someone who's allergic to Facebook and
Twitter I really liked this one :-)
7. My two favourite types of people are those who
make me laugh and those who laugh easily at my silliness.
8. Good clean water - important the world over.
9.  I especially liked Mr Sharsheer's advice to kiss more often
10. Be Happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment