Tuesday 6 September 2016

On a personal note ...

I am soooooooooo not a gardener!!  Yes, I like a nice garden but often find I don't have the time or energy or inclination (or all three combined) to do much other than mow the lawn.

HOWEVER  ...  with the amazing help of Aiste, Sonali & Geethani there has been something of a transformation at number 62. Don't get too excited, it's still a work in progress, but I am marvellously happy with what we've managed to achieve.


One corner of my back garden went from this ...
Through this ...
To this ...

At the front of the house I just have a small area that has looked a mess for too long (much to the dismay of my neighbours).  I did have three large wooden planters made but sadly they got stolen :-(

But Aiste and I spent a solid day ... tidying, digging, painting, cementing a wee brick wall and finally moving buckets of slate chippings to go from this ...
To this ...

Let's hear it for the girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment