Thursday 21 December 2017

TABLEtalk Christmas Party

Our TABLEtalk Christmas Party is always one of the highlights of our year and this year, as always, it was enjoyed by the 30 students and volunteers who came along.

Clement and Adnan,
where are your Christmas jumpers!!!!!



Getting ready for our game of 'legal steal' ... yes this is the only time I will allow you to steal something from someone else!!!

I lost out on several great gifts  ...  firstly an alarm clock which would really have helped to get me out of bed in the mornings, but Sue stole that! Then a lovely notebook but Jerminah took a fancy to that.  Actually, Mohamed then stole the notebook from Jerminah and did me a swop :-)


Gift exchange was followed by a spot of carolling ...

Before our final game of musical islands ...

Pesila and I had to adjudicate a dispute between Malaysia and Syria as they both laid claim to the same island!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment