Wednesday 20 December 2023

TABLEtalk Christmas Celebration

Better late than never  ...  or so they say 😏😏  Seriously though, I don't know why it's taken me so long to get this post completed.  Maybe I've just been distracted by too many Christmas celebrations πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

We had 17 students and 4 volunteers at our last TABLEtalk of this term, and this calendar year.  It was a fun Christmas celebration with food and games and a gift exchange.  
Hopefully others enjoyed it as much as I did.
The wearing of Christmas jumpers and Christmas hats was strongly encouraged!!



Our games included 'Cup Stack', not quite as easy as it sounds; plus 'It's a Wrap', 'Reindeer Race' and 'Hula Hoop Hurry Up'.

I'm really not sure about this
attempt at Reindeer antlers πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
The winners of Hula Hoop
Hurray Up were all from the
same team 'The Sneaky Santas'


Our gift exchange was done the 'Legal Steal' way πŸ˜€  Please don't ask me to explain it here, it's a little complicated, but sooooooooo much fun πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment