Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

A big thank you to all those who popped in to say hello on New Year's Day. 


I took a photo of Dad ... just incase he was my only visitor!!






It was lovely to welcome my new neighbours, David & Venetia, and their four boys  ... who enjoyed games with Basel, Aiste & Sara.

I also had some wonderful visitors from further afield. Abiola was a student when I was working with internationals up in Scotland. Abiola, you're a star for travelling all the way from St Albans!!! Thank you!!!

It was fantastic too to see former University of Greenwich students, Milton and Babatope.  Milton is now studying his Phd in Manchester and Babatope is married to the lovely Sandra and living in London. Thanks guys, it was simply marvellous to see you again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment