Tuesday 25 September 2018

Leeds Castle

Arjun gets in to the
spirit of the day.
I was really pleased to be part of this international student trip to Leeds Castle.  Six coaches came from the Cambridge campus; from Medway we were a select group of 12 (a very Biblical number).

The weather wasn't so great :-(  In the UK we say "It's nice weather for ducks."  But even in the rain Leeds Castle is beautiful.
I didn't realise Coots had such funny feet

Here's my British weather tip for the day:
umbrellas fall apart very easily, so invest in a warm woolie hat!
I cannot describe how grateful I was for the help of those in the
centre to get me out of the maze.  I spent almost 25 minutes in
there but it stopped being fun after the first 5!!!!!!
I was genuinely feeling claustrophobic and panicked :-(

Took the easy route back to the exit :-)

Finally, as we were heading home, the sun came out.
Everyone had a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment