Monday 24 September 2018

World Gratitude Day


Sept 21st was World Gratitude Day

What are you thankful for TODAY??


Here are just a few of the comments people wrote on my graffiti board ...

"A bit of sunshine!"                         "Waking up on time."

"Nice people, nice day."

"I am grateful for my lovely parents, life and friends!"

"A new day to try and do some good."

I'm grateful for my family, my friends, my health and all the opportunities that I've been given throughout my life! Carpe diem!"
"Grateful for waking up in the morning - a new day with a new opportunity to do good."

"Having so many friends already."

"People who I love are healthy and happy."

"For the gift of life, I just wanna say thank you, Lord!!!"

"The bus came early."

"I'm grateful for my baby daughter."

"Waking up in the morning, breathing, seeing all the wonderful things around me, music, books, smiling people, playful dogs. Sunshine and laughter. People preparing breakfast and being here to serve it. Thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment