Tuesday 15 October 2019

On a personal note ...

It has been a full but wonderful weekend :-)

Early rise on Saturday and off to Arshad & Daria's wedding ... hurrah!!! We even arrived in time for a coffee, before heading off to the Town Hall.


It was a lovely, meaningful service and, for Pesila and I, a great privilege to be their witnesses.

 Then it was off for a yummy lunch at Zedel's Brasserie, in central London, followed by coffee and cake in the Sky Garden.

Finally, I drove 120 miles home to my Dad's place, in torrential rain :-(  Arriving about 8:30pm.

Sunday, was my great nephew's dedication service at Pershore Baptist Church, where my nephew, James, serves as minister, with Lydia and Jonah by his side. Always a good occasion to get together with family that I don't see often enough.


This is Reuben Caleb :-)


The remainder of Sunday was spent drinking coffee with Tony & Sarah, my brother and sis-in-law, visiting Sarah's mum, and enjoying an evening with Dad.

On Monday I got treated to a scrumptious English breakfast, visited Uncle's Bill's new home and then drove back to Kent  ...  once again, through torrential rain :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment