Monday 19 January 2015

Too many goodbyes!!!

January is one of those months when the goodbyes come uncomfortably thick and fast :-(  It's a month when we lose many of our Masters students. People from far and wide who have become good friends; people who, God willing, I dearly hope to see again some day.

So, to all my Egyptian friends - Omar, Heba, Shaimaa and others ... To my Brazilian friends - Raphaela, Livia, Luiza, Andrea, Cibele and all those wonderful girls who were so faithful at TABLEtalk ... To my Turkish girls - Sinem, Ozge & Selin ... To Lieke, Flavia and all those leaving in this coming month ... PLEASE keep in touch and let me know how and where life leads you.

Emma, Anu, Flavia, Lieke, Eadom, Alex, Sinem, Ozge, Prem, Wisnu
"Anu, thank you so very much for this wonderful print. Please don't leave without saying a proper goodbye."
Tashfeen, Joyce, Shaimaa, me, Omar
"Omar, I hope you've had a good journey back to Egypt! I wish you all God's blessings for your future."
Heba, Omnia, me, Shaimaa
"Heba & Shaimaa, thank you so much for coming to say goodbye. It has been such a blessing to get to know you both and I thank you for all your support and encouragement. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get to visit Egypt :-)
Heba, I trust you had a safe journey home? Shaimaa, let's have lunch

before you leave :-)
Omnia, it's great to welcome you to Medway. Do come along to some of our events

and make some new friends."
Flavia, me, Lieke
"Flavia & Lieke, so great to have lunch with you today. It's been lovely to meet you both and have lots of laughs. Do please keep in touch and come visit again sometime!"

No comments:

Post a Comment