Monday 26 October 2015

Bring & Share Lunch

For me it's always a privilege to invite students and friends to my home for Bring & Share lunches  ...  not only a chance to enjoy each other's company but also an opportunity to feast on a variety of culinary delights!!
For some reason we didn't get a group pic this time but there were plenty of foodie photos ...

 We taught the students how to play the story-telling game 'Consequences'.  Here are just a few of our creations ...

Mr Arshad met Juliet in Spain.
He was wearing a swimming suit.
She was wearing a red dress.
He said, "You don't know who I am, you don't
know what I do. I have a specific set of skills;
skills which I have acquired over time.
I will find you and I will love you." 
She said, "Kiss me quick!"
The consequence was they built sand
castles in Barbados.

Edward met Queen Elizabeth on the London Eye.
He was wearing swimming shorts.
She was wearing an afro wig and rubber gloves.
He said, "Why can't elephants jump?"
She said, "You're crazy!"
The consequence was they walked off together
to have a romantic dinner.

David Beckham met Amira in a small box
suspended under London Bridge.
He was wearing a Viking outfit.
She was wearing a red bandana. 
He said, "You look funny!" 
She said, "I only want two kids,
a chubby little boy and a girl."
The consequence was they moved to
Mauritius to live with the dodos
but discovered they're extinct :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment