Monday 22 February 2016

Sunday Lunch Scheme

For those students who are a long way from the normalcy of home and family, our Sunday Lunch Scheme is greatly appreciated  ...

"My sister and myself are really grateful for the lunch we had yesterday. We had a marvelous time with Martha, Alfie and little Matilda. Thank you so much for organising this special time."  Kevish (Mauritius)


"Dear Denise & Michael, thank you so much for the wonderful visit to your home, I had a great time with you. Thank you Denise for the lovely apple crumble and custard and the other food you made for us. Peter the game was great fun; though I could not win!! I look forward to welcoming you to Tanzania for a tour of the national park."   Lembris  







Several other students came to my home and we had a mini-belated-Birthday celebration. We had a lovely afternoon playing crazy games and watching one of my favourite films  ...  The Princess Bride





I received some lovely gifts - so thank you to everyone; but Sonali, I love my fab new hat to add to my collection.

... and Arshad I really like this plaque :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment