Friday 29 July 2016

Graduation Ceremonies

This year I got to see the graduation ceremonies from a different perspective ... that of an actual guest rather than having to volunteer as an usher. As always, it's a joy and a privilege to celebrate with students as they receive their degrees. It's also great to meet families, many of whom have travelled miles and miles to be here.
If you have graduated this year and your photo isn't here,
do please send me a copy to include on this entry.

July 27th 
 

 

For years I have been dreaming and hoping for an honorary degree of some form ... not because I deserve it, simply because it's something I've desired!!











July 28th
 


I can't believe it ... my wish has finally come true.  I went just a little bit mental when Basel and Aiste presented me with this certificate. How marvellous can marvellous actually get??!!  I feel like my life is now complete ... so maybe I can retire?!

No comments:

Post a Comment