Thursday 21 June 2018

Motionhouse

It's a really hard life, as Campus Chaplain, getting invited to a plethora of social events where you are tempted to indulge in wonderful food and friendship :-)

Yesterday, at Christ Church Canterbury University, I enjoyed a scrumptious bratwurst with salads, strawberries and chocolate sauce along with some great entertainment from a local band.

Today it was the turn of the University of Kent, where the entertainment was a performance called 'BLOCK' by Motionhouse.  MAR - VE - LOUS!!!

Very difficult to cut down all the photos I took, so here's the lot!!!  Yes, I know you're going to tell me that I should've taken a video but the show was 40 minutes long and my arms get tired :-(  So, here's the trick  ...  left click on the first photo to enlarge it, then use you right arrow quite fast and it looks like a video (ha, ha, ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment