Sunday 2 August 2020

An Update from Sonali Mishra

One of the lovely parts of my role is the continuing contact I have with students who have graduated and returned to their home nations, or maybe gone on to study elsewhere.

Today I received a lovely update from Sonali Mishra, from India, who came to the University of Greenwich for a three month internship last summer as part of her PhD.  Sonali joined in LOTS of our Chaplaincy activities and I believe they helped make her experience here extra special.  If you look back to 22nd July 2019 you'll find a blog post that Sonali wrote entitled 'My three months in the UK'.

She now writes thanking us for all the support she received during her time here and saying how much she cherishes those memories.

Sonali, we want to say a
BIG CONGRATULATIONS
to you on the completion of your PhD!!!

6 comments: