Thursday 29 July 2021

UoG - This is Our Time

The University of Greenwich has been running a series of three events entitled 'This is Our Time'. Yesterday was the turn of Medway campus, to celebrate all that the university does here. There were speeches and videos, thank yous and bubbly; and, as always, Erkan and his team put on a fabulous BBQ.

There were also a number of engineering, science and NRI related stands to explore in Pembroke building. These are my two favourites ...

Our great forensics team, showing us how to do finger printing.


My thumb and hand prints 😀

Secondly, one of our paramedics taught me how to intubate someone. It's super hard 😟 I might have saved his life in the long run, but I think I broke his teeth in the process 😟


Thanks to everyone who had a part in organising this day. It was great to see some colleagues again 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment