Monday 4 August 2014

On a personal note ...

It has been great this past week to catch up with my dear friend, Heather, from Canada.  It's been almost six years since we last saw each other.
On Thursday, July 31st, we spent a lovely day in sunny Whitstable and managed to fulfil Heather's desire for some good old British fish 'n' chips :-)

Friday evening several students came round for nibbles and several very competitive rounds of UNO.  "Joy, please be nicer to me in future!!"
Standing:  Eniko, Mohamed, Mohab, Aiste
Seated:  Maha, Chiao, Heather, me, Joy

On Saturday, more visitors called in for a few hours.  Friends, Jan & Helen and wee Elodie, who I was meeting for the first time. Sadly, Elodie took a much greater liking to Heather than she did to me :-(
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment