Wednesday 12 April 2017

Happy Easter

On Easter Sunday, as Christians, we celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is typically the most well-attended Sunday service of the year for Christian churches.
We believe, according to the Holy Bible, that Jesus came back to life, or was raised from the dead, three days after his death on the cross. As part of the Easter season, the death of Jesus Christ by crucifixion is commemorated on Good Friday, always the Friday just before Easter.
Through his death, burial, and resurrection, we believe that Jesus paid the penalty for our sin, purchasing eternal life for all who believe in him.
Those who know me will know that my faith is an integral part of who I am. I don't want to even imagine where I would be or who I would be without my faith in the person of Jesus Christ. He has walked me through so many difficult situations in my life; when the going gets tough, he is the ROCK on which I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment