Thursday 1 September 2022

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Two of my very favourite Sri Lankan alumni students have recently got married and I want to take this opportunity to pass on my CONGRATULATIONS and my prayers to them and their lovely new husbands 😀💖💖

On March 20th '22, I had the pleasure of attending Sonali & Adey's civil ceremony, but sadly wasn't in Sri Lanka this past month (August 13th) for their spiritual ceremony and family celebration.












On August 24th, I attended (online) the wedding of Veroni and Mark, whose ceremony took place in Denmark.





Can I offer you all my love, my friendship, my hopes and my prayers. May your marriages be blessed beyond measure. May laughter and joy fill your homes. May you always be a safe space for each other. Oodles of love, Lynne  xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment