Sunday 25 September 2022

Rochester Quiz Trail

Over 30 of us gathered together for our trip and quiz trail in Rochester yesterday. Eighteen of us from Medway campus and the remainder travelling down from Greenwich.

The quiz trail, yet again, proved to be a popular way for students to explore the beauty and history of Rochester; and everyone was happy with their chocolate bar prizes 😀😀

My very, very favourite answer of all time, was that a 'cooper' makes 'Sunday Roast'.  This answer was outside a local pub and the number of letters fit, so 👍👍👍 for creativity!!


Students sent me a number of photos, and we also had some encouraging feedback ...


"The trip was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I like the quiz, it was tricky but was fun too. There's nothing I didn't like about the trip."  Dayana



"Thank you, I enjoyed the quiz, a visit to the museum (so beautiful), and a walk around the shops."  Temidayo

"I enjoyed the trip very much! Thanks for being kind enough for awarding us chocolates even after giving wr0ng answers." Pushkar


"It was a memorable trip for me too walking through the grounds of Rochester and finding answers for your well put questions. Thanks for arranging this amazing quiz trail. I am looking forward for more of these fun filled trips."  Shri




"My friends and I loved the trip and the activities. So grateful to you for the fun day. I was just sharing with my family that we have such a good time with you today. I loved that the activity involved the historical aspects of the town and make us use our knowledge as well as our observational skills to complete the activity. It was a beautiful, learning experience."  Sumedha


"I loved the trip to Rochester and I'm looking forward to upcoming trips"  Gokul




For me personally, it was also good to enjoy meeting Ahmed's father and brother, Mahmud, who joined us for the day. We enjoyed a fabulous lunch together in one of my favourite restaurants.  Thank you 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment