Thursday 25 July 2019

University of Greenwich Graduations

The two hottest days of the year so far and we've had two days of Greenwich student graduation ceremonies. At least inside Rochester Cathedral it remained fairly cool.

Graduation ceremonies are a wonderful event. The culmination of LOTS of hard work, hours in the campus library or the lab, deadlines galore but students have finally made it.  It is such a privilege to see students reach this point.
Well done, David









Anthony and Sona, what an
amazing achievement!!!
 
Sona and Robbie, it was great to see you both.

 
Jerminah, really wasn't expecting to see you,
it was wonderful!!
Souad, what a blessing to see you and your mum again. Lebanon is still on my list of places to visit :-)


Congratulations, Raluka




 
Maha, what a wonderful surprise. So glad you were
able to come from Egypt to celebrate this day!!
A few of my girls :-)
Areti, Afaf and Maha

Lahiru and Nishtha ... well done!!!

Chi, what a fantastic achievement!!  You always make me smile. Congratulations :-)


Muritala and Darvesh, great to see
you both on your graduation day.
Well done on your jobs!!
On Thursday, between ceremonies, I took myself off to Tiny Tims
for this cracking Ploughman's lunch. I'm kind of hoping that
clapping burns calories cos I've done a lot of that in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment