Tuesday 15 December 2020

Chaplaincy letter

Dear Staff & Students at the Medway Campus,

It's become a bit of a cliche to say 'this has been a tough & challenging year', though it remains the truth. I simply wanted to write to express my own personal thanks for your extremely hard work this past term. As with my own role, we have all had to think outside the box and find new ways of doing things. In March I had never even heard of Zoom, now in December I have a You-Tube channel (Take Ten with Lynne). Not bad for a technophobe!

In addition to thanking you for your hard work, I would like to wish you and all your family true peace and rest this Christmas season. My thoughts and prayers are especially with all those who have experienced the loss of a loved one during this year Whether or not you are a person of faith, I pray that you will know a peace and comfort beyond human understanding in this time.

I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Christmas.

See you next term.

Blessings.

Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment