Monday 21 December 2020

Thought for the week ...

We've just been placed into extremely tight restrictions here in the south-east, in response to the increasing number of covid infections.  I have two close friends who work in intensive care at Medway hospital, life/work there is really tough and demanding, for some, life itself truly hangs in the balance. 

I can no longer go home to visit my family this Christmas and that, quite frankly - SUCKS!!  However, the protection and safety of my family is the highest priority and I would rather sacrifice now in order to have a big family bash when this is all over. And so, in the  midst of my tears of sadness and disappointment, I CHOOSE to put my HOPE in JESUS, Saviour of the World, author and perfecter of my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment