Thursday 24 December 2020

Week Ten Winner

Photo Caption Competition Winner

week 10 of 10


I do hope that this competition has brought a bit of a smile to your face this past term, in the midst of what has been a rather dreary and depressing year 😕😕

Didn't get as many responses this week but I guess amny have already switched off for Christmas  ... very understandable.

My runner up this week is ...

"Why do I always have to set up the camera
for my photoshoot, but humans take all the
credit for the pictures."
Aiste (UoK)

"That moment when you realise that it was a different
type of scientist that's responsible for all close shots
of wildlife we have been seeing on NatGeo."
Bamidele (UoG)

But our week 10 winner, chosen by ME ðŸ˜‚ is ...

"Elsa! Stop singing and dancing for
one second and just say, Cheese!"
Toby (UoG)

No comments:

Post a Comment