Sunday 4 May 2014

On a personal note ...

I've just returned from an enjoyable week's holiday with my Dad in Norwich (a county I've never visited before).  The weather was very changeable but we got out and about every day. Including a day at the East Anglia Game & Country Fair ... where we were amongst the few not wearing wellies!!!

Our very favourite part of the fair was one of the food tents where we purchased cheeses and oil and German sausage.


We also enjoyed a trip on the broads and I got to meet Graham Cole, who was an actor in The Bill (for those who might remember) and is a lovely Christian ...



One of my favourite days was spent in Norwich. I'm generally not a city person but Norwich is most definitely worth a visit ...

Here are a few more pics ...
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment