Saturday 21 November 2015

Save our Planet

Not sure if I've ever said how much
I love this blog
... and TABLEtalk
... and the students
... and my job!!!

Whilst there are obviously difficult days and more challenging relationships, I often feel abundantly blessed that God has led me to a role in which I feel sooooooooo fulfilled :-)

At TABLEtalk this week our theme was 'Save our Planet'. After completing a questionnaire which allowed students to discover how environmental friendly they are (there were a few earth-enemies in our midst), we looked at different aspects that threaten our world today.  
In seven different groups the following issues were discussed, solutions sought and presentations made  ...
** Global warming
** Oil spillage
** Deforestation
** Nuclear plants/waste
** Carbon emissions
** Over-consumption
** Environmental ignorance

It was an excellent evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment