Friday 13 November 2015

Sunday Lunch Scheme

Thank you for 
wonderful 
hosting 
programme.
We guys had 
a fantastic 
time at Jane's 
house with 
‎lovely Sue. 
Jane drove us 
to her beautiful 
home and started with a tea and coffee. after a 10min Sue joined us 
and we altogether had ‎a talk about our cultures and myself from 
India, Juan from Ecuador and Justus from Kenya. Sue has been in 
India years back and she is very knowledgeable about different 
countries and culture. I was so surprised that she knew the name of 
my native language, my favourite dish and places in Kerala, India‎, 
even I am not having a vast knowledge of my neighbouring states in 
my country, India is the land of diversity. I came to know more 
about Kenya and Ecuador through my friends.
Jane prepared a‎ delicious meal for us which is actually traditional 
for me :) and the "Blackberry Crumple" is awesome :) :). She also 
explained about how to make British Crumple  and it would be a 
good lesson for me when I reach home :)
Thank you Lynne for giving me a wonder afternoon, I have their 
contacts and I will keep in touch with all. 
Saswath 
Yes we had such a wonderful time and the lunch was super good.
Thank you for putting it up for us. Here are the photos we took,
just a few in the backyard after lunch.
Justus

No comments:

Post a Comment