Tuesday 5 April 2016

From Pauline

Many of you will know Pauline, who joined our TABLEtalk team in September 2016 and is often around to help at a variety of other functions.

On Saturday, April 2nd Pauline took part in a 20 km night walk in aid the National Autistic Society.  Her goal was to raise at least £200 but to date the total has come to £487!!!

Pauline says, "I entered this walk because this year is a significant birthday for me involving a certain number ending in 'zero' and I wanted to prove that age need be no barrier.  I entered with my daughter Laura (pictured above) and her best friend who has an autistic son.
The walk itself was fun and the forecasted 'torrential rain' stayed away.  We set out at 11pm and I was amazed to see all the nightlife in London into the small hours of the morning.
I'd like to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone who contributed and sponsored me. This was extremely motivating and helped me press on and finish the course when I thought I'd used up all of my energy."

No comments:

Post a Comment