Friday 10 February 2017

A few of my favourite things

Last night our discussion topic was 'A few of my favourite things'. One of the statements was "my favourite day or time of the week is ..."  My response to that would have been Thursday evenings at TABLEtalk, that is sooooooooo my favourite thing!!!
Another favourite is seeing new students coming along on a Thursday ... so, a BIG WELCOME to Mary, Manar, Attia, Ahmed & Ghofran who joined our TABLEtalk family for the first time.
Here are a few other things we discovered ...
Shahir's favourite junk food is  ...
hmmmmmm, so much to choose from!

Both Chinwe and Manar's favourite
subject at school was maths (ugh!!).

Ghofran's favourite household chore is mopping the floor
(I'll show you later where my mop and bucket are).

Here are some of people's favourite apps:
beep an go, snapchat, diet diary,
my fitness pal, night owl, spotify.

Various favourite places included:
Dubai, London, Liverpool

Favourite pieces of advice:
Areti: "Never give up!"
Jon: "When meeting someone for the first time,
always listen before you speak."
Lynne: "Take the path of least regret."

People's favourite things about 2016:
Aiste: a proper holiday at the beach,
graduating and being accepted for PhD.
Daria: coming to study in the UK and
meeting the brown boy with the big ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment