Thursday 16 February 2017

All things new

New hairstyle
New coat
  
New dress

New job ... I'm thrilled that yesterday I was successful in my application and interview for the post of Medway Campus Chaplain.  There were two other candidates and my day began at 10:15am when I had to present a topic and lead a discussion with a group of seven students; whilst being 'observed' by the interview panel of five.  The topic I chose was 'stress management' and I felt that it went very well :-)  Then followed coffee, a tour, lunch, another coffee and finally at 2:45pm my formal interview.  
I was so excited to get a phone call soon after 5:30pm to offer me the post.  Yeah, my lucky pants paid off!!!

Sometime soon - new house ...
(Van not included)

But my day contained a double blessing from God  ... when I heard from the estate agent that someone had put an offer on my flat in Paisley!!  Many of you know, that has been a loooooooong time coming so it was wonderfully welcome news. Please continue to pray that the sale will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment