Monday 11 September 2017

New Student Welcome

It was great to welcome new international students to the University of Greenwich today. Really hope that you all enjoy the activities that have been prepared for you this week. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you're unsure about anything.
Chaplaincy is here to provide an extra level of support and a confidential listening ear. I'm not here solely for issues of faith or people of faith, I'm here to serve all students and staff at the Medway Campus in whatever way I can.

Following my time with Greenwich students first thing this morning, I went dashing over to Christ Church Canterbury in the Rowan Williams building  ...  only to discover I was exactly one month early for the MCh Surgery Induction (Oct 11th not Sept 11th). There nothing like being organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment