Thursday 24 May 2018

MEDFEST

If you didn't get along to the MEDFEST yesterday you really missed out on some great entertainment.  I only got to see a portion of what was on offer but thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

The Deep End was totally transformed with fabulous inflatables ... I'd like to have taken the elephant home :-)
 

There were a couple of fairground rides which were very popular  ...  not with me though, I wanted to keep my mushroom & halloumi burger right where it was supposed to be!!
The human juke boxes were simply brilliant!!  Such a simple concept but massively entertaining.  I took soooooo many photos, but here are my favourites ...
Maybe I could try this with my Picasso??

Then came 'MOTOSIKAI' performed by the Race Horse Company.  Three madcap circus artists from Finland.
 

I don't often put photos of semi-naked men on my blog, but I'll make an exception here largely because he's juggling axes!!  Also because I liked his tattoos.



OUCH!!!

There was so much more on offer  ...  balloon modelling, face-painting, silent disco (should've tried that) and lots of great music.  May this be the first MEDFEST of many :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment