Tuesday 8 May 2018

Where are they now? Adeline

THEN  ...  2013
Well, hello from sunny Chennai, India. My name is Adeline Preethe 
and I studied 
at the University of Greenwich back in 2013.

I am now the Senior Project Coordinator at the International Center for Cardiovascular and Thoracic diseases, and I oversee the Clinical Trials and pre-clinical studies ongoing in the Clinical Research Department. It's both hard and satisfying work which I am really grateful to God for.

... and NOW!
My daughter, who I am sure some will remember me crying for every Sunday at church; is now in her fourth grade and making me a proud mummy. My days at Greenwich, Medway Campus are still a very fond memory that I revisit all the time.

I hope your year was as blessed as mine. 


With love and regards
Adeline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment