Sunday 15 May 2022

Cathedral's Conference

I have just returned from a few days away at a Cathedral's Conference. This is an annual gathering of Chaplains from the 15 cathedral-founded universities around the UK, representing the education of some 110,000 students each year.  As well as an excellent opportunity to network with other chaplains, we also spent time with the VCs of each university talking about the role of Chaplaincy as we more forward, post covid.

At the very start of our time together we were all invited to make ourselves out of lego. I did a bit of complaining because none of the clothing seemed to match anything I would actually wear. But I felt happier after arming myself with a frying pan and a banana, to represent my heart for hospitality 😀 

Our few days involved lots of lovely food, much laughter and the opportunity to worship together and share ideas.

I think we need one of these
at the Medway Campus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment