Sunday 1 May 2022

Five years ago TODAY :-)

Five years ago TODAY was my first official day as Medway Campus Chaplain. WOW!!  So many memories, so much fun ... World Cafe, TABLEtalk, day trips, Bring & Share lunches, picnics, film nights, bowling, graduations, and so the list goes on. My life has been enriched by the many students and staff from the Medway campus who have crossed my path during that time.  

Yes, many of you will remember that I was around at the University of Greenwich prior to May 2017, but it's been so great to have a more formal position as part of the Medway family. Plus, I get paid to do a job I love!!!

I've been reviewing my blog for the past five years and below are just some of my favourite photos (well, 'some' is rather an understatement), along with a number of the many, many messages I've received.

My licensing service with
Bishop James

"Oh wow! Think of all the wonderful things you have done for our students (and staff) over those years 😀😀 So pleased you are with us. Here's to the next five years." Jody (staff member)

"That's enough cause for celebration. Congratulations, my chaplain." Humphrey (former student)

"Happy anniversary Lynne 😀 May you have many more years to come as Medway Campus Chaplain!!" Clement (former student)

"Oh wow ... and you have been a blessing to many students 💗 May God continue to use you for his kingdom." Anushka  (student)

"Congratulations! All those lives you've touched." Martha (friend)

"Congratulations Miss Lynne on completing five years. And thanks for being such a beautiful soul for everyone 💖 This world needs more people like you 😀" Kuntal (former student)

"Oh wow, five years is a long time! Happy Anniversary 🥳 The work you're doing has such a positive impact on students' lives and I'm so glad we've met." Dominika (former student)

"Happy 5th Anniversary. I'm very grateful I met you. Wish you many more years as an amazing Medway Campus Chaplain. You are a kind, very supportive and amazing person." Kishan (former student)


"Congratulations! You've made a great contribution to the universities at Medway."  Barbara (staff member)

"Congratulations Lynne ... thank you so much for the guidance and support that you have been giving to students. I am grateful and thankful to meet a wonderful person like you. Because of you I had beautiful experiences during my one year master studies. Thank you so much, Lynne." 😍😍 Elawarasi (former student)

 

"Wow. Congratulations, dear Lynne. Continue being awesome." Vino (former student)

"Oh wow! That's definitely something to celebrate." Kate (staff member)

"You have done a great job, I can see why they want to keep you." Denise (World Cafe volunteer)

"Congratulations Lynne. May God continue to bless and lead you in His perfect will in Jesus mighty name. Amen." Funke (former student)

"You have been doing an absolutely amazing job and are so helpful and necessary." Randi (student)

"May all the blessings of God be with you. It is a blessing to know you." Morteza (former staff member)

"Big part of having a great year in the UK is the memories we had with you. From the first minute I was registering to get the uni card I met you and you guided me since then. TABLEtalk, trips, advice, World Cafe and more. Great memories created by you 💖" Afaf (former student)

"Congratulations! I'm excited for what you've been doing. I love seeing all the events get posted. I'll pray for you and the students, that things continue to go well." Katie (former student)

"Oh congratulations Lynne 😀 We will always love you and be grateful for the amazing time and precious help you provided during uni time." Michel (former student)

"Lynne, congratulations!!! You have been doing an excellent job, I'm so happy I had the opportunity to meet you 💖" Lina (former student)

"Amazing 😀 a brilliant achievement. Bishop next?!"  Helen (friend)

"Wow ... that's gone really fast. Mega congratulations. You've been such a blessing to so many."  James (nephew)

"Congratulations, Lynne. You're really missed so much."  Attia (former student)

"Wow, time flies. I hope you will have many amazing years ahead." Basel (former student)


"Congratulations. You are doing well and fulfilling your calling. Keep pressing on and inspiring others." Bill (friend)

"Congratulations. Hopefully, Medway will continue to be blessed with your presence for many more years to come." Kaim (student)

 

"God bless you, Lynne. The students and uni staff are blessed to have you. I will always treasure our TABLEtalk memories. God bless you in all you do." Haris (volunteer)

"Congratulations. You've worked so hard and blessed so many people. Amazing - really well done you."  Sarah (sis-in-law)

"Congratulations, Lynne. Time flies!! Medway universities are lucky to have you 💖" Veroni (former student)

"I wonder how many lives you have touched and spoken into over the last five years! Blessings" Roger (friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment