Saturday 1 October 2022

TABLEtalk is BACK!!!

All day I felt both excited and nervous.  Excited  ...  TABLEtalk is back in person after 2 1/2 years on Zoom 😀; but I was also nervous  ...  what if nobody comes 😟😟

I need not have worried, we got off to a fantastic start in our new location, with eight new students!!!

"This was something new for me and I absolutely loved it. It was very engaging and I got to learn new things about people and it's really helping me come out of my comfort zone and be out there 😀 Looking forward to the next session 😀"  Aditya

It was a fascinating and new experience for me. I loved the fact that we started off as strangers and soon got to know each of us had shared interests. The activities were really engaging and got us thinking. Loved being there. Loved your vibes. Hoping to continue being part of it in the future." Sumedha

"It was truly an amazing evening. Before TABLEtalk I was clueless about approaching people from another country but after this evening I can say with confidence that I have made friends from different nations. This gathering has been a great experience and I thank you for the efforts you have put into this. Hoping to meet you guys next week!!"  Shri



No comments:

Post a Comment