Saturday 28 October 2017

Farewell to Basim

Hopefully it's not goodbye Basim, 
it's more a case of 
"we'll see you again sometime."





After an entertaining evening of Charades - not an easy or quiet undertaking with 25+ people - we piled over to the Bollywood Buffet for a scrumptious meal.


"Basim, saying 'farewell' is by far the worst part of my role. 
You have been such an integral part of TABLEtalk and the World Cafe and just about any event I've organised since you arrived. I will miss your infectious smile, your sense of humour and  your constant willingness to help me out with everything from garden shed construction to World Mental Health Day. You are a credit to your parents and I send my very best regards to all your family as you return home.
My hope and my prayer is that Almighty God will open up 
the right door for you, in the right place, at the right time. 
You deserve the very best!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment