Thursday 12 March 2020

Where are they now? Souad

My name is Souad Hamade, Lebanese/Canadian. I graduated from the University of Greenwich class of 2018 with an MSc in Formulation Science. To be honest no words can describe the beautiful experience living in the UK has offered me.  People were very friendly and welcoming especially the Chaplain, Lynne Martin, who opened up her home to us international students. One of my favorite trips at Medway Campus was to Hever Castle and Gardens. It was a hot, sunny, and well spent day with amazing people.  We got to visit the castle, attend a jousting festival and enjoyed canoeing in the middle of the lake near the Italian garden. I can’t say I don’t miss TABLEtalk, World Cafe, Sunday lunch or any of the activities Lynn planned to keep us entertained besides just studying. So thank you Chaplain for all the love and support you have given me up until this day when I’m far away. 

Thank you to all the professors at Medway especially Dr. Milan, my supervisor, mentor and friend who believed in me and all the work I have done. My classmates, who made each day fruitful in England, I miss you and can’t wait for our next reunion. I definitely consider I have made friends for life and would love to move back permanently.



















After my graduation I moved back to my home country and immediately got hired as a Brand Ambassador at Beesline cosmetics in Lebanon. It’s a local 26 years old company manufacturing only naturally based bee by products. Currently we operate in more than 30 countries worldwide giving Beesline its international image that it deserves. 

It’s super fun to work with Beesline and to share my passion in cosmetics with others. It’s very important to educate people that the more natural, the better it is for your skin not to be in contact with harsh chemicals. 





On the long run I hope to prosper in my domain as a cosmetic pharmacist and open up my own business. I advise everyone to follow their hearts and do what they want because if you don’t love your job, you won’t excel in life. 

If interested please feel free to contact me for more information regarding Beesline cosmetics :

Hope to see you soon Great Britain!

With love,
Souad 

No comments:

Post a Comment