Monday 22 April 2019

The Enterprise Challenge

The Enterprise Challenge is an annual competition that provides mentoring, training and funding for entre-preneurial students who want to pursue an idea. The competition is organised by I3center Enterprise centre at the University of Greenwich. This year, they receive over 90 applications and only 20 business ideas qualified for the semi-finals. Then just ten ideas became finalists to compete for a different range of prizes. One of them is the best engineer in the business prize, which I won on 28th March, 2019.
It was and still is a fantastic experience. I had to move out of my comfort zone; it made me discover a lot about myself and the most importantly about my close friends. It is the first time to work closely with my friends. We formed a great team along with the four strangers who believed in me and joined my team. Together - and only together – we achieved a big success of Engineers in business prize by the Enterprise centre at UoG. Through the competition, I learned, worked hard, enjoyed and pushed my limits. I am so grateful and feel so blessed.
Amira Eltokhy
Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment